Thursday, October 14, 2010

:)

My mom is coming to visit this weekend! Two whole weekends of fun (the first with Brooke)! What more could a lonely girl ask for? I need to start thinking of things for us to do!

I am trying to decide if I should brave the library's used book sale tomorrow night (the first night) when it costs moolah to get in, or wait til the books have been picked over and go on Saturday. I guess that's up to momma. Man, I love used book sales!

In other news, there was a HUGE fiasco with my new laptop purchase. It's a long story involving billing address confusion, many phone calls, and a super nice lady named Jackie, so I will spare you. BUT! It finally got resolved, and it should be on its way to me soon. Hooray! Then I won't need to use a computer without a functioning left-click button OR N key. It's more difficult than you'd think to hit the little key nub that hides under that shiny, plastic key on the keyboard.

Also, I am finally getting better at parking in my garage! That thing is super tiny. At least this way I don't need to defrost/defog my windshield in the morning now that it's getting colder.

I JUST REMEMBERED TOMORROW IS PAY DAY!

I am being a complete and total spaz at the moment. I think it's because I am super tired. I guess this means goodbye for now.

Goodnight moon.

No comments: