Saturday, May 7, 2011

What did I do today you ask?

I took my car in for a check up and spent 3 hours bumming around at Panera in the process (my car is ok, no worries!). Then, I went to Salvation Army and got a wicked ottoman for $5 (it was half off!). THEN I went to Target and a garage sale and got two cutesy chairs and a wrought iron table for my porch (please see: future posts about enjoying meals/reading outside). Next came a visit to the Ames Public Library. I went crazy and got two books, a movie, and the 2nd season of Six Feet Under.

Then I came home for awhile. And I left again. Where to? Joann Fabrics, of course!

There are got 3 and a half yards of black anti-pill fleece and hoo-boy did I go crazy and cover the freecycle chair I got on Tuesday. Yes I did! Now the chair is covered and I still have to do the ottoman, but I am fresh out of energy and desire to cover it! Plus my knees are magnificently rug burned.

I also spent some time feeling miserable and hungry, which I've sort of taken care of but now that the chair is covered I am really going to ponder what to eat (talk about eating dinner later than normal!).

Breath. This is what happens when I am left to my own devices for 2 week. Thanks, Joe! :)

No comments: